Sunday, December 8, 2013

Graphic Reflections



Reflecting back on my work over the last couple of months, this compilation shows my growth as a designer. There were many different types of media and graphic representations used and I represented my growth process across these three posters. My individual furniture renderings were applied further in the perspective rendering in a large scale application, which was difficult for me at first but became easier once I treated it one object at a time. In terms of digital media my compilation, on poster two, combined both hand sketches and layering images on Photoshop. Having done mostly hand sketches over the last couple months this aspect was easiest for me, but digitally this was a challenge. I applied the same concepts for the perspectives, focusing on smaller elements first and then the big picture. I hope to continue these skills in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment